The 18U Phantom Class® Open Frame Swing-Out Rack is truly in a class of its own. The unrivaled quality allows you to install rackmount equipment up off the floor, and it can easily support up to 150 lbs. The 90 degree swing-out provides installers the access they need to install and manage patch panels, routers, hubs, switches, cabling, and other networking devices.
- One set of 10-32 tapped rails
- 150 lb. weight capacity
- 20" usable mounting depth
- 19" EIA compliant
- Ships knocked down
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 90 Degree Swing-Out: Pivoting rackmount frame swings out 90 degrees to easily access the rear of installed network equipment. Integrated positive stop prevents the gate from being opened more than 90 degrees to avoid causing damage or stress to cabling and connection points. A simple latching mechanism securely holds the swing gate in the closed position when finished.
- Easy to Assemble: Knockdown design reduces shipping charges and assembles in a snap. With just a few steps the rack is easy to assemble, and with the 16" on center mounting holes you can mount directly to your wall studs.
- Reversible Mounting: Swing gate rack can be mounted to allow the rack to swing-out to the left or to the right to suit your particular install.
- Numerous Cable Lacing Points: Both the front and rear of the wall rack feature oblong cut outs for securing cable bundles. Simply use your preferred cable tiesor hook and loop straps.
- Open Back Design: Backless design allows the rack to be installed over existing equipment such as network or electrical conduit, wall mounted equipment, and more. Perfect for upgrading a network that already is in use because you don't have to disconnect cables and spend time re-terminating. Just feed the device through the top, back or sides and mount into place.
Included in the Box:
- Qty 1 - Main Frame
- Qty 2 - Front Angled Brace
- Qty 2 - Rear Angled Brace
- Qty 2 - Swing-Out Brace
- Qty 1 - Upper Stop Bracket w/ Latch
- Qty 1 - Lower Stop Bracket
- Qty 1 - Assembly Parts Pack
||25" L x 45" W x 7" H
||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)
||Black Powder Coated Finish
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
This is normally a stock item. If you order this item, we will contact you as to the lead time (usually same day), or you can call or email customer service (888-568-1230) prior to purchase. Availability:
Usually ship within 48 hours. Urgent Orders: Read Information